Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something for your mirror...

If you've ever wondered who you are, print this out, and paste it on your mirror:



This was part of a wonderful message spoken at our church a few months back, and it keeps resounding through me.

These are God's words--words of Truth--about me!  They're also words about you, if you've received that gift.

Here are links to the references if you want to read them for yourself:Eph 2:8-9; Rom 5:16-17 1 Cor. 6:20; Gal 3:13; Eph. 2:10; 2 Cor. 5:21; Rom 5:17; Lam 3:22-23; 2 Cor. 12:9; 1 Cor. 1:30

(Here is a text version.)

2 comments:

  • Tracey says:
    Thursday, January 19, 2012

    This is awesome, Kate!!! Printing out right now for my bedroom mirror!! You always inspire me :-)

  • Crown of Beauty says:
    Friday, February 17, 2012

    This is such a great idea.

    I am printing it out just as you suggested, and will be giving out copies to every member of my family.

    THinking of you today, with love.

    Lidia

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion